Sunday, September 2, 2012

Gotta Love a Makeover!



It was time to change things up, so I thought I'd play around with blog colors and make things a bit more fresh. I know it's a lot of pinky purple, but I suppose I'm in a pinky purple kind of mood. :-)

Many apologies for neglecting the blog so much as of late. I've got a lot going on these days with three different writing projects in various stages. One finished and in edits with Musa, one finished that I've decided to self-publish this December, and one only just started. I've got my hands full, but I love it!

I've got some fun things in store for the blog in the next month, so be sure to check back soon.

Love,
Libby

2 comments:

  1. PURPLEEEEEEEE! (Okay, the light color is a little pink--LAVENDER'S BETTAH.) YAY PURPLE.

    Good luck with your self-pub project. I'll be curious to see how you find the process.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, you are so right, Amalie. It's not really pink at all. :-) Thanks for wishing me luck with the self-pub project! I'm pretty excited about it.

    ReplyDelete