Sunday, September 1, 2013

Just Four Days to Go!



Hello, my little Swarovski crystals!

Things are a bit manic at HQ, of course, getting all these last-minute things together before publication next week. I wanted to pop in here to share something I'm super excited about though. Kelli, the illustrious review blogger from I'd So Rather Be Reading, has chosen Lying to Meet You as her Book of the Month read for August! I am absolutely over the moon here. What an honor!! Check out the post here.

I'd get back to work. Just wanted to share my fabulous news!

Love,
Anna

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous news and I love the look of your new blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your post. It is good to see you verbalize from the heart and clarity on this important subject can be easily observed... bianca garn

    ReplyDelete