Wednesday, January 18, 2012

WIN a Copy of Three Weddings and a Baby by Fiona Harper!

Hello my dearest lovelies.  
I'm very excited to be giving away a copy of Three Weddings and a Baby.  It's a truly fantastic read.  From the back cover copy:

When three is most definitely a crowd… Do you believe in love at first sight? Jennie Hunter and Alex Dangerfield did, and they married just a few weeks after they met! But when Alex disappeared on their wedding night Jennie was left alone – and angry – in her honeymoon suite. A month later, and Jennie has given up hope of ever seeing her runaway husband again. Then Alex returns – with his toddler in tow! Shocked to learn Alex has been married before, her first instinct is to run. Her second instinct – well, even a hard-headed businesswoman can’t turn away a tiny girl who needs a nappy-change and a husband with sheer panic in his eyes… Compared to umpteen clients, one small kid will be a doddle…right?

I must interject here, though.  As tantalizing as the blurb is, it's a little misleading.  Three Weddings and a Baby actually is much deeper than you might expect after reading the above.  There's some beautifully crafted character development and the characters are wonderfully sympathetic.

All you have to do to enter the drawing is to "follow" my blog.  Those of you who already follow me are already entered.  I'll pick one of my followers (hehe - I sound like a cult leader) at random next Wednesday the 25th.  Best of luck!

Love,
Libby

No comments:

Post a Comment