Hello, my little blog hoppers!
I hope you've all been hopping around to the various blogs participating in this hop because there are some truly terrific prizes to be claimed, not to mention some fun and fascinating blog posts to read!
Now hold onto your hats because here's what you'll get if you win the Girly Books Grand Prize:
- A copy of Around the World in 80 Dates (your choice of format) and a $20 Starbucks card courtesy of Christa Banister
- Three e-books from Natalie-Nicole Bates for her books: Change of Address, Back to You and See Me
- An e-book copy of Sign of the Times from Susan Buchanan
- An e-book copy of The Curious Bookshop and some bookmarks courtesy of Jennifer Chambers
- A $15 B&N gift certificate from Laura Chapman
- A PDF of The Cinderella Substitute from Nell Dixon
- A $25 Amazon gift card courtesy of Carmen Falcone, author of A Vengeful Affair
- An e-book copy of Fourteen Days Later from Sibel Hodge
- An autographed copy of Grace Unexpected from Gale Martin
- An autographed copy of Binding Arbitration and some bookmarks from Elizabeth Marx
- Some fun Fashioning a Romance swag (bookmarks, magnets, etc.) from yours truly, Libby Mercer
- A $10 Kobo gift certificate from Nash Nordon
- Some delicious German chocolates from Savannah Page, author of When Girlfriends Make Choices
- An e-book copy of Forever & Ever, Amen from Liv Rancourt
- An e-book copy of Always & Forever by Chantel Rhondeau
- An e-book copy of Winter of the Passion Flower courtesy of Annie Seaton
- And last, but certainly not least, a $15 Amazon gift card courtesy of Julie Valerie
Not too shabby, huh? I only wish I could enter the giveaway! Here's a peek at the covers of all the books in the Grand Prize kitty:
Good luck, everyone! I'm afraid that only US residents will be able to win the grand prize this time around. Next time I'll make sure we've got a couple of different options so we don't have to exclude anyone. Thanks for hopping and be sure to check out all the posts on the Linky list. There are prizes galore and loads of truly terrific posts too!