It was time to change things up, so I thought I'd play around with blog colors and make things a bit more fresh. I know it's a lot of pinky purple, but I suppose I'm in a pinky purple kind of mood. :-)
Many apologies for neglecting the blog so much as of late. I've got a lot going on these days with three different writing projects in various stages. One finished and in edits with Musa, one finished that I've decided to self-publish this December, and one only just started. I've got my hands full, but I love it!
I've got some fun things in store for the blog in the next month, so be sure to check back soon.
Love,
Libby
PURPLEEEEEEEE! (Okay, the light color is a little pink--LAVENDER'S BETTAH.) YAY PURPLE.
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your self-pub project. I'll be curious to see how you find the process.
Ah, you are so right, Amalie. It's not really pink at all. :-) Thanks for wishing me luck with the self-pub project! I'm pretty excited about it.
ReplyDelete